Sunday, May 06, 2007

All You Need is Love

I haven't been very posty lately, but I do check in with several of my blog buddies every week or two to see what they are up to. I lifted this from Jennifer and Shanna. Thanks girls!
Not one for meme's, this one was too funny to pass up. Just google your name and needs in quotations and choose the first ten sentences that make sense.

Scarlet needs to look the part of a secretary.
Hmm. I have been rocking the 80’s puffy sleeved blouses with the tie, but maybe some new glasses would help.

Scarlet needs some training in keeping her tongue down.
Yeah, I’ve heard this a lot, just not put quite that way.

Scarlet needs to stick to one guy or else she will start getting a rep.
Says who?

Scarlet needs to leave the chaos of New York and she hitchhikes with a man called Mrs. Jesus. Bizarre, but sounds like fun.

Scarlet needs a confident, caring owner.
I think I’ll stick to the one I have.

Scarlet needs a clean apron too.
Ordinarily, I would say this is true, but it has been so long since I’ve had an apron on, they are all clean and fresh.

Scarlet needs a makeover. Yes please!

Scarlet needs fresh branches for occupation. . Branches? I've found a whole new tree.

Scarlet needs a bass player. How do you get a bass player off your doorstep? Pay for the pizza.

Scarlet needs to be certain of the end. So, so true.

No comments: