Wednesday, January 24, 2007

36 Degrees

I'm feeling all posty again but when I got here I realized that with all the cleaning and organizing going on at the homestead, the ol' blog needs some serious maintenance. Just bear with me for a couple of days, things may look a bit wonky until I figure all of this out. I did alright with the old Blogger, taught myself enough html to hang with the big dogs for awhile, but this new stuff has got me fuzzed. I figured out how to get a picture in the header, but I can't get my title on the picture like before. It ends up beneath or above it. Any help would be appreciated.

In the meantime, I came across some other cool stuff while trying to learn to manipulate widgets and so forth. My favorite is this: 350ยบ. Every recipe I have ever typed has had the oven temp spelled out 350 degrees, because I did not know how to make the little sign.

Alt 0186
Sha-zaam!

No comments: